Hygiene concept for TutoRIA events: Winter semester 2021/22
1. All in-person events will be held outdoors. A distance of at least 1.5 meters must be strictly observed.
2. A maximum number of participants of 20 students and 2 tutors applies to each event.
3. Mandatory masks apply indoors. Only FFP2 masks are allowed (i.e. no surgical masks).
4. 3G rule applies to all TutoRIA events:
- a. Only vaccinated, tested or recovered individuals may participate in TutoRIA events.
- b. A recovered person is one who has tested positive for coronavirus at least 28 days ago and no more than six months ago, and can prove it.
- c. A person is considered vaccinated if more than 14 days have passed since the final (second) vaccination. Proof of complete vaccination must also be provided by vaccination certificate.
- d. In addition, a rapid antigen test from a recognized rapid test center is required no more than 24 hours before the event.
- e. Individuals who are boostered are not required to have a test.
- All participants must show both valid proofs together with a photo ID (e.g. residence permit, LMUCard) prior to the event in order to participate.
5. The following groups are excluded from admission to TutoRIA events:
- a. Individuals with confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection,
- b. Individuals who have had contact with COVID19 cases in the past 14 days.
- c. Persons who are subject to quarantine measures,
- d. Persons with nonspecific general symptoms and respiratory symptoms of any severity (e.g., dyspnea, cough, rhinitis) or symptoms specific for SARS-CoV-2 infection (loss of sense of smell or taste).
6. Prior to the event, all students must complete a contact form.
- a. The contact form includes: Last name, first name, cell phone number or email, and address.
- b. Students must all confirm that no criteria in 5 apply to them.
7. Before the event, the tutors must have the complete list of participants and they must check and confirm it again.